Swim Lessons at Kennedy Swim School
Kennedy Swim School lessons are held at the SureStay Plus by Best Western, 200 6th St. in Coralville (behind the 1st Ave. BP/Delimart).
- Swim lessons are offered for all ages and abilities.
- All swimming lessons are private 20-minute lessons – one teacher per student.
- Each student is typically scheduled for one 20-minute lesson per week each session, or two or more lessons per week in the summer.
- You may schedule multiple students with different teachers at the same time.
- Late registrations are accepted based on availability.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your time slot for the session. Payment plans are available.
- Please note that all registrations are final and we cannot accommodate changes. Please be sure to plan ahead when scheduling swim lessons.
- See our Kennedy Swim School FAQ section for answers to more common questions.
Session 1: January 30 – March 30
(8 weeks – no lessons Spring Break, March 12-18)
$270 per student for 8 lessons (20-minute private lessons).
Session 2: April 3 – May 11
$205 per student for 5 lessons (20-minute private lessons).
Details: Lessons are offered Monday through Thursday, 3:40pm-7:00pm.
Scheduling is first come, first served. Once you schedule, your spots are being reserved for you and changes are not allowed.
To register, please contact Pete Kennedy with your contact information, students’ names and ages, and preferred days and times. Feel free to call 319-621-9019 with any questions or to schedule over the phone. Thank you for choosing Kennedy Swim School!
Lesson days/times (lessons begin every 20 minutes at :00, :20, :40 of each hour within the time blocks listed below):
Monday: 3:40-7:00 PM
Tuesday: 3:40-7:00 PM
Wednesday: 3:40-7:00 PM
Thursday: 3:40-7:00 PM